1.Gurney Drive - victim of the reclamation off Tanjong Tokong for the Sri Tanjong Pinang housing project.
2. Minaret of Syed Hussain Idid's "Malay Mosque", Acheen Street (Lebuh Aceh), a lasting symbol of Aceh's close relationship with Penang.
3. A luxury car parked at the bus bay of the Sungai Nibong Express Bus terminal.
4. Penang Bazaar, Penang Road where one can bargain for imported textiles, shirts and dresses, bags and you name it, they have it!
5. Chowrasta Market, Penang Road a place to buy Penang's famous pickles, preserved fruits, dried fish and squids and nutmet oil/balm.
6. Penang Turf Club logo - it's future is at stake!