American presidents have played fast and loose with lives of innocent people outside the United States and yet they refer to themselves as the protectors of democracy and human rights. In fact, the Americans are WMDs - Weapons of Mass Deception.
Here are examples:-
1. President Woodrow Wilson helped Britain and France redraw the European boundary lines in a way guaranteed a century of wars and resentments - and that continued to trigger conflict in places like Bosnia and Kosovo as recently as the 1990s.
2. Throughout the 1920s and 1930s American Presidents practiced gunboat diplomacy with the nations of Latin America - invading countries like Nicaragua and Honduras.
3. Franklin Roosevelt - with the same vision as Woodrow Wilson, and with no more knowledge of history or foreign affairs than Wilson had - sacrificed the freedoms and independence of people in Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Romania, Poland, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Albania, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and China - to satisfy his own ambition to be the world leader who would guarantee peace.
4. Harry Truman supported dictators in Asia and Africa, and by calling that policy the Truman Doctrine, people around the world knew it was the U.S. that was supporting some of the worst elements of the world - and Truman sent American troops to die defending the autocratic Rhee regime in Korea.
5. Dwight Eisenhower approved the CIA coup that overthrew the democratic government in Iran, replacing it with the American stooge, the Shah. Eisenhower also continued the Truman Doctrine - standing by dictators in Latin America and Asia, stationing American troops in dozens of foreign countries, and reminding people everywhere that America had become an imperial power.
6. John F Kennedy invaded Cuba, sent troops to aid in the suppression of a pro-freedom rebellion in the Congo, supported a brutal dictator in South Vietnam before assassinating him, aided oppression in Laos and Cambodia, and extended American military bases to more and more foreign countries.
7. Lyndon Johnson secretly bombed Cambodia, only to have his secrets revealed to the world - and secrtary of state Henry Kissinger became known worldwide for practicing 'realpolitik', a policy of using human beings around the world as bargaining chips in his tete-a-tetes with dictators.
8. Ronald Reagan sent Marines to Lebanon to butt into a civil war there, invaded tiny Grenada, bombed Libya, meddled in Central America, planted U.S. missiles in Europe and stood by brutal dictators in El Salvador and Guatemala.
9. George H.W. Bush (the father) invaded Panama and Iraq - and put in place the sanctions and air raids that killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi men, women and children.
10. Bill Clinton maintained the Iraqi sanctions and air raids, sent American troops to intervene in Bosnia and Kosovo, used American force to install a dictator in Haiti.
11. George W Bush (the son) invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, killing tens of thousands of civilians, threatened Iran and Syria; overthrew the government of Haiti. He demanded that everyone in the world support America or risk being bombed and invaded -- all the while proclaiming that he wants to bring freedom and democracy and yet he rejected the democratically elected Palestinian government.
The so-called sole superpower of the world is in fact the one and only superbully of the world. The true axis of evil.