Monday, September 29, 2008

Favourite karaoke songs .....



Received the following from a friend via SMS (with slight changes).

2008 favourite Karaoke songs of:-

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad: "My Way" ;
Najib Tun Razak: "Your cheating heart." ;
IGP (Police Chief): "I'll be watching you" ;
Anwar Ibrahim: "Winds of change" ;
Saiful Buhari: "I swear"
and Syed Hamid Albar: "What kind of fool am I."
I pray that the authorities will not put me behind bars for the above "crime". My favourite song is "Jail House Rock".
Some one alerted me that Pak Lah's favourite song is "Dream, Dream, Dream."

5 comments:

Hanief said...

LOL!

Fazrulls said...

Salam Tuan,

Hee.. nice... my favorite songs will be "angguk-angguk geleng2.."

Hee.. salam dan selamat menyambut hari raya...

Anonymous said...

Pak Tuan...

Depa kata ada lagi tu...

Pak Lah: "I Who Got Nothing"
Jeane: "Stand By Your Man"
Rosmah: "Survivor"
Mukhriz: "Its A Long Road (by Foreigner, filem First Blood)"
Nazri: "Madu Tiga"

Depa la kata....depa...

Selamat Hari Raya...

Lagu saya suka: "Suatu Hari Di Hari Raya" nyanyian M.Nasir walaupun tak suka penyanyinya...

A Voice said...

My version is Pak Lah - Dream dream dream .

Najib - Don't fall in love with a dreamer.

Khairy - It has to be me.

JJ - Fat Bottom Girl (Queens)

Muhyiddin - Get back

Norza Zakaria - I who have nothing

Azalina Osman Said - Reflection of My Life

Annuar Musa - Do It

Anwar Ibrahim - Love Hurts

Hj Hadi & Lim Kit SInag - WHat a fools believe

Anonymous said...

Khairy - Paint in Black (Rolling Stone)

Khir Toyo - Paint in "White"

Mukhriz - "We Shall Overcome"

Abdullah - "Help Me Now I'm Falling"

Kamaluddin - "Spinning WHeel" by Earth Wind and Fire (or "Centrifuge")